How does it work?
At DIGURA, we have a very clear process as to how we handle your case – this is also what is comfortable and easy to be a client with us.
We always describe the process with 3 steps as the overall procedure. Below, you can see an elaboration of these steps, so that you can feel safe and comfortable with handing your case over to us.
Why choose us?
Get a free assessment
- You fill out the formular
- We check if all necessary documents are attached
- We make a concrete assessment
- You get notice whether your case has potential or not
Let us take care of it
- You sign a power of attorney if we are to litigate the case
- Preliminary legal preparation
- We litigate the case against your landlord
- You will be notified throughout the process
Get your compensation
- The case will be closed
- You will receive the verdict as well as our comments.
- You receive compensation
- Settle payment to DIGURA