Do you need help when moving out?

Does your landlord demand your entire deposit when moving out, has the landlord not obeyed the law regarding move out report or something third? Get a free and non-binding assessment of your case at DIGURA and let us handle your potential case

How can we help you?

DIGURA assesses and manages more than 200 cases a month, several of which deal with high rents. In that case, we help reduce the rent or cancel an invalid rent increase. If you have experienced something similar, there may be something wrong.

Maybe you should contact us and get a free assessment?

Unreasonably high cost of bills or the landlord has demanded too much

We see a lot of tenants where the landlords send out far too high bills or where the landlord refurbishes far more than necessary. 

Haven't received a report when moving in and/or out

There is a big chance that the law has not been obeyed if you have not received a report when moving in and/or out.

The landlord will not pay back your deposit

Does your landlord refuse to pay back your deposit or are you not able to get in touch with your landlord? We can help you. 

You have to refurbish more than the law requires

Many tenants still believe that they have to deliver the premises fully refurbished. Often, that is not the case – and that will save the tenant a lot of money.

How does a case regarding the
move out process work?



You submit the case

You fill out our formular and attach relevant documents

DIGURA assesses the case

We asses your case based on the information that we have received.

We offer to take your case, if we assess that your case has potential. You only pay if we win your case. 


DIGURA conducts the case

First, we enter a dialog with your landlord in order to make a settlement agreement. We will take the case to the rent control board, if we cannot reach an agreement with the landlord.

Finally, the case is settles and you received your savings. We only take 25% of the saved amount.

Why choose us?

At DIGURA, we have two reasons: We have achieved a positive result for our clients in 96% of the cases and it is risk-free for you as a tenant.

You only have to pay us, if we actually achieve a result for you. Otherwise, it is completely free. There is no reason to pay DKK 700-1000 to a tenant association when you can get help from DIGURA and only pay if we actually win our case.


What does people say who have received
help regarding moving out?

Hold on, wait and see! We can only talk so much about ourselves, but here you can see  reviews from people who have received help from DIGURA.
Lewis Scott
Read More
Louise helped myself and my colleague (non-danish speakers) recover our full deposit from the landlord! Thanks so much!
Ifikratis Kamenidis
Read More
Excellent service for which I would like to give my highest recommendation to anyone who has been treated unfairly. Digura handled my case with absolute professionalism. Most importantly, the advisor who handled my case, achieved an outcome beyond what I would have expected possible. Digura deserves my highest recommendation and I wish them the best success in their business!
Yordan Wies
Read More
I'd like to share my pleasent experience with Digura. I requested from them to check if my rent can be reduced (through their easy to use website). To my surprise, in few hours (after working hours!) I was directly contacted via email. What is more, they assigned a very competent and helpful person to personally deal with my case. It is obvious to me that their team is highly professional and take their customers very seriously. In addition, they have a business model where you only pay if they can actually help you
Marijan Šteko
Read More
Digura quickly and efficiently helped me with getting my deposit back and I would heartily recommend them to anyone.
Virginia Artegoitia
Read More
Excellent! Fast and reliable legal advise.
Laszlo Oras
Read More
Professional and really helpful!

Are you afraid of being scammed by your landlord?

Unfortunately, we see a lot of tenants being defrauded in relation to rent. We want to make amends. Get a free assessment of your case down below - Maybe we can get your rent reduced, remove illegal rent increases or something completely third.​