If you ask us, we believe we’re quite unique – but what matters is that you think so, too. In this article, we describe why we’re your best choice for a collaborator if you end up having any problems in your tenancy.
Why should you choose us?
DIGURA is different from the other players on the market – and we’re actually quite proud of it. We’ve had enough of expensive lawyer bills (haven’t you?) and forced contingent solutions with tenant associations.
We are innovative, we use technology fluently, and we have the most competent experts in the field of tenancy law.
At DIGURA, you can always get a free assessment of your case. We’ll compare your information with over 5,000 current settlements as well as with the Rent Act.
If your case has potential for a favorable ruling at the rent assessment committee, DIGURA will offer to take your case. Furthermore, we offer a very beneficial price model: it’s risk free for you.
You only pay if DIGURA wins your case or enters a settlement with your landlord. This means that you never have to put your hand in your pocket until we’ve won your case.
It's risk free for you
It’s always risk free to get help – you only pay if we win.
- We take care of everything for you – you can relax and not have to spend any more time on your case.
- We’re experts in the Rent Act – you don’t have to acquaint yourself with complicated laws.
We use technology we’ve developed ourselves in order to optimize your case. Together with our competent legal team, we ensure an efficient and smooth handling of your case that never neglects quality, expertise or excellence – all while getting you results faster.
10 quick reasons why you should choose us:
- It’s risk free for you as a tenant – you only pay if we win your case
- You can relax – we take care of everything for you
- We’ve developed complex software with more than 5,000 tenancy rulings from committees and courts that can assess and optimize your case
- You have your own personal advisor that you can always get in touch with
- We’re experts in tenancy law – it’s the only area of law that we focus on
- We are fully insured on the small chance that any mistakes should occur
- We use technology so that your case file includes wording of the Act, case law and pleading that’s tailored to your specific case
- We always keep you updated on your case, never leaving you in the dark about the process
- No upfront payment is needed – you don’t pay until we win
- We never escalate the conflict with your landlord. Instead, we open a civil and reasonable dialogue
What sets us apart?
We started DIGURA for two reasons. The first was the inconvenience of getting help as a tenant. Don’t you think it would be annoying to win a case, but then hand over your entire settlement to a lawyer that charges 2,000 kroner per hour? Or pay more than 1,000 kroner every year to a tenant association that doesn’t have the competency or desire to help you when it comes down to it?
At DIGURA we’re entrepreneurs, but we’re also legal people with a proper approach to and understanding of tenants. We’ve created a digital solution that doesn’t rip off tenants for every claim, and at the same time, we’re among the most knowledgeable of anyone in the country with the Rent Act. We’ve published books on the topic and we regularly train several organizations on the Act. It’s this knowledge that DIGURA’s software is built on.
The other reason we started DIGURA is that people, including us, don’t have time for bad communication. This includes a lawyer who doesn’t return your calls, a tenant association that’s only open two days a week… We could go on, but this is where we differentiate ourselves from the rest.
- You receive an answer on your assessment within 24 hours – often on the same day
- You’re assigned your own personal advisor that you can reach directly any day of the week
- We send automatic updates regarding your case so you stay informed
- You only pay for our services if we win your case – it is 100% risk free for you